Warhammer 40k Orks: Kult of the Kitz Nobz and Big Mek

OK continuing my Warhammer 40,000 Ork showcase, here are my 'Assault on Black Reach' Ork Nobz showing off their colors.

Apparently these guys were much more easier to paint than the boyz coz there's only 5 of them in the set and they're much bigger than the boyz. Had a lot of fun 'kustomizing' them, giving each a sort of personality.



Game terms: Ork Nobz are bigger than the most Orks (with the exception of the Bosses)and thus are generally considered to be the lieutenants of a mob. They have access to better weaponry and war gear. They're flexible enough for both assault and shooting roles but they excel better in CQC.




Now here's Battle Mek Gunjaw, currently the Boss of my little Kult of Orks. It's a converted 'Assault on Blcak Reach' Warboss done by fitting 1/144 scale gunpla arms into it plus other curios bits. I did this for 2 reasons:


1.I want a Mek to initially lead my army as it is still small which sometimes requires me to field smaller pointage models.
2. I like the idea of a Mek leading the entire army, as thematics would allow me

In game terms: Gunjaw is equipped with 'eavy armor, cybork body, power klaw and a kustom force field.

This is such a fun build. The base isn't done yet so you could expect more pics of this guy as I finish him up.

Easter Eggs of course, for those who would like to guess  I'll give a clue: his name says something.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...