Gundam "Say What Now?"

Still at the subject of Gundam, here are a few memorable quotes spread around the series:

"Char!" - Amuro Rei (Mobile Suit Gundam)

"Amuro!" - Char Aznable, in response to Amuro shouting his name in his ear through the comms. (Mobile Suit Gundam)

"I am not a girl!" -Camille Vidan (Mobile Suit Z Gundam)

"The name's Judau Ashita, in case you didn't know" -Judau Ashita (Mobile Suit ZZ Gundam)

"I want to have a hamburger" -Bernard Wiseman, before being incinerated by the Alex's beam saber (Mobile Suit Gundam 0081: War in the Pocket)

"Aina!" -Shiro Amada, calling out to Aina (Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th Mobile Suit Team)

"Solomon, I have returned!" - Anavel Gato, while firing the GP02's nuke at the Battle of Solomon (Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory)

"Usso, to the right!" -Usso's Haro (Mobile Suit V Gundam)

"Shut up, Haro!" - Usso Evin, telling his Haro to shut up (Mobile Suit V Gundam)

"My fists, burning! Telling me to finish you now! Here I go! SHINING FINGER!" - Domon Kasshu, to anyone unlucky enough to face him (Mobile Fighter G Gundam)

"I will kill you" -Heero Yuy, to just about every person he meets (New Mobile Report Gundam Wing)

"Tifa, hold my hand!" -Garrod Ran, to Tifa (After War Gundam X)

"Whoa! Easy White Doll!" - Loran Cehack (Turn A Gundam)

"Kira is that you?" - Athrun Zala, upon his meeting with Kira Yamato (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED)

"Where's the mobile suit?" - Kira Yamato to Laccus, before receiving the Strike Freedom Gundam (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny)

"I AM GUNDAM!" -Setsuna F. Seiei (Mobile Suit Gundam 00)

Bookmark and Share
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...