We're moving and some other news...

First of all congratulations to the Phil. 24 hour Comic book Challenge Top Ten. I salute you guys!

Awryt, I was quite relieved when our Team Leader said that we will be moving upstairs into a new office. that means we would no longer be bothered by the eerie atmosphere down here at the basement. By the way, I've confirmed from a friend last weekend that someone did died on one of the rooms here. His story goes that one of the rooms here was a club back then and apparently a shoot out happened in that room, similar to the Padi's Point Los Baños incident almost a decade ago.
Ghosts: KISS fans
But well that's going to be over soon. We'll vacate the rooms by the weekends. Goodbye dark corridor!

REAL Grade 1/144 RX-78 Gundam
Also, I'll be acquiring an air compressor this weekend for my hobby needs. Now all I need is my own REAL Grade 1/144 RX-78 Gundam to try it on hehe.

That's all for now! Stay tuned.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe, at least magiging tahimik na buhay nyo sa office. Pero kung me access pa kayo sa basement try mo ngang magpicture o video one last time baka me magparamdam na, heheh!

The Raipo said...

Onga eh, sana may access pa kami sa basement pagtapos naming lumipat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...