What's the frequency, Raipo?

Again, another not-so-long hiatus broken by a blog post from yours truly.

And yes, you might ask: "What's the frequency, Raipo?"

Been up and around lately, a lot of good things happened. Most of it I've already braodcasted in my Facebook wall. For one, I now own a Real Grade 1/144 RX-78-2 Gundam:

Photobucket
Real Grade 1/144 RX-78-2 Gundam
I was ecstatic when I held this kit in my arms. I never usually anticipate a kit but this one made me so excited from the day that it was announced. Basically, it's a scaled down Master Grade kit with a lot of gimmicks and features not found on any other 1/144 Gundam kit. A true Bandai Masterpiece if I might say.

I just snap-built the whole thing and I'm planning to paint it. More pics of it:

Photobucket
Familiar pose?



Photobucket
On a chain base

And then Bandai announced a Real Grade Char's Zaku II, not much of a surprise since a new gunpla line often starts with these 2 iconic mobile suits. That got me excited too, so what this space for more Real Grade action.

So what else can I tell? I've bough a new camera lately which relieved the ol' PSP Chotto Shot/Go Cam's role as this blog's official camera. The gunpla pics above are actually one of the first few shots I took with it. It's a modest 10 megapixel General Elctric model with some good macro functions. And as I have said from a previous post, that is just fine for me.

Finally, there's a secret project that I've already set in motion for and luckily it is going to be in full effect around next week. Stay tuned for its announcement.

Next time!
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, I saw your pictures at facebook the Real Grade Gundam. That's very nice!

Now, I wonder what's that secret project you're been working, heheh!

The Raipo said...

Haha ayus yung RG Gundam di ba ?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...