The secret is...

...after a series of new toy photos I took with my new digicam:

SD Kamen Rider Blade gang (From left to right): KR Chalice, KR Garren, KR Leangle, KR Blade

SD KR Blade on his SD bike.
My Chibi-Ultramen

Apharmd and Temjin (2P colors) figures from Virtual-On. Made by Kotobukiya.

More of the Apharmd figure from Virtual-On (Kotobukiya)

More of the Temjin (2P colors) figure from Virtual-On from (Kotobukiya)

Mini-SIC (Super Imanginative Chogokin) Kamen Rider-1 Diorama

Mini-SIC (Super Imanginative Chogokin) Kamen Rider-1 Diorama close-up

Suffice to say I'm enjoying toy and macro photography as much as my other hobbies :D

 As for my secret "I will be writing professionally once more"


It is staring at you right now.
Bookmark and Share
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...