The secret is...

...after a series of new toy photos I took with my new digicam:

SD Kamen Rider Blade gang (From left to right): KR Chalice, KR Garren, KR Leangle, KR Blade

SD KR Blade on his SD bike.
My Chibi-Ultramen

Apharmd and Temjin (2P colors) figures from Virtual-On. Made by Kotobukiya.

More of the Apharmd figure from Virtual-On (Kotobukiya)

More of the Temjin (2P colors) figure from Virtual-On from (Kotobukiya)

Mini-SIC (Super Imanginative Chogokin) Kamen Rider-1 Diorama

Mini-SIC (Super Imanginative Chogokin) Kamen Rider-1 Diorama close-up

Suffice to say I'm enjoying toy and macro photography as much as my other hobbies :D

 As for my secret "I will be writing professionally once more"


It is staring at you right now.
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will write professionally again? You mean at blogging or something else?

The Raipo said...

Yup that's basically it Josh :D But I'm not in any giving up on any of blogs I'm writing for.

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...