Scott McCloud features Pinoy 24-hour comic challenge...

...but before that, this weekend passed and decided not to go to the Toy  Con this year. Really tough but hey, I feel it's worth it since ***drum roll please*** I finally got an airbrush...

Yes, after all these years, I finally got an airbrush. Worth the wait I might say.

Awryt back to business. Mr. Scott McCloud featured our local 24-hour comic challenge in his blog. Check it out right here. It's good to know we're recognized and me and my comrades will do our best.

Oh, I almost forgot; got these in a mall toy bargain bin:

Terminator: Salvation figs! For just about 1 100 Php each. Even though I wasn't able to go to the ToyCon,these made my weekends.I am appeased!

That's all for now! XD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...