JUST WILD BEAT COMMUNICATION

The Garage has been Warhammer 40,000 territory for most of the time last year. Moreover, it has been more of a scale model blog than anything else. So I thought maybe I should go back a bit to my first love in terms of scale modeling: GunPla

Here is my current project, a TT Hongli Master Grade Gundam Wing EW!



This is my first official project/commission for 2013, a TT Honglli (a Chinese bootleg brand) 1/100 MG Gundam Wing EW. The huge difference between the Bandai and TT Hongli gunpla is that the latter tends to have a lot of poor fits. So a lot of correction and refitting was done to this kit before I had it primed and color spotted.


The client wants a sort of Crossbone Gundam color scheme so I had it done like so. I'm actually liking the scheme and I might try it out on another MS one day.


As a lot of you may know, the Gundam Wing EW is a Hajime Katoki redesign of the original Gundam wing from the TV series. The design is very near to the Gundam Wing Zero Custom (now known as 'Gundam Wing Zero EW') which may explain the smooth transition between the two MS designs.

*Hand painted with Vallejo Model Color

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...