Warhammer 40,000: Building on a Budget 3

I have a treat for all of you:

A DOUBLE FEATURE FOR BUILDING ON A BUDGET!


First up is 'DA HAWG', a classic Ork Warbuggy given a lot of modern tweaks aaaaaaaaand, 


A GROT BIKER WITH A BIKE MADE OUT OF DISPOSABLE LIGHTERS!

Quick! Hit the jump for more!
A heavily converted Warbuggy that I got as scrap from one of my gaming buddies. Actually, everything's from Games Workshop except for the rear wheels which is from a Tamiya mini 4wd. It's real rubber by the way.

In game, this counts as a Warbuggy w/ a red paint job and twin-linked rokkit launchas. I nicknamed it 'Da Hawg'. 

I have plans to do more of these, each one truly different from the other.





Are you my mummy?





Next up, the aforementioned Grot Biker on a 'lightercycle':


 It started life as a pair of discarded lighters and a grot I got from a friend. I got the idea from an article in Geekologie: http://www.geekologie.com/2011/01/how-to-turn-lighters-into-a-li.php .


 A few hours assembling and painting it, it looked like so:




I'll have this as a 'show piece' or might count as a regular grot on our Warhammer 40,000 games.

So for these two my total expenditure was: ZERO! All the stuff I made them from was either given to me or just lying around in my bits box or wherever. 

More on Building on a Budget next time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...