Happy New Year!

Some people call these plastic crap. I call 'em treasure
Happy New Year Everyone! And I do hope it will be a good year for all of us.

2010 was a bad year for me for the most part, financially if I had to mention. I experienced being the 'padre de pamilya' for the household for about half a year and that said I think my paternal instincts kicked in (hehe).

Nevertheless, circumstances will never get the better of me. There were a lot of good things that happened as the year closed. I got a second job as a freelance writer yet again so I think that will at least alleviate my current financial situation. I got a slew of Gundam plastic models and related items like goods and supplies as gifts this Christmas and I am a very happy camper with all those. And I got to paint and build some of them before the year ended. I got to reconnect and reunite with some of my old friends to boot. Truly a good turn of events on my part


In a way even though things started bad, I guess the sweet stuff really happens in the end. Again Happy New Year to us all.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's okay, dude. If its for the Family, its natural that we always set the first priority for it (^^)

Anyway, I'm also hoping for a good year this year. In my end, I'll make sure my year will be more better than ever.

And yes, those are NOT crap to begin with. People who said that are a**holes >=)

Happy New Year dude!

The Raipo said...

Awryt Josh let's ready to ride unot the Next Decade!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...