Happy New Year!

Some people call these plastic crap. I call 'em treasure
Happy New Year Everyone! And I do hope it will be a good year for all of us.

2010 was a bad year for me for the most part, financially if I had to mention. I experienced being the 'padre de pamilya' for the household for about half a year and that said I think my paternal instincts kicked in (hehe).

Nevertheless, circumstances will never get the better of me. There were a lot of good things that happened as the year closed. I got a second job as a freelance writer yet again so I think that will at least alleviate my current financial situation. I got a slew of Gundam plastic models and related items like goods and supplies as gifts this Christmas and I am a very happy camper with all those. And I got to paint and build some of them before the year ended. I got to reconnect and reunite with some of my old friends to boot. Truly a good turn of events on my part


In a way even though things started bad, I guess the sweet stuff really happens in the end. Again Happy New Year to us all.

Bookmark and Share
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...