Ork Trukk Finished

Yep, I'm on a roll and this week I finished my Warhammer 40,000 Ork Trukk that I bought 4 months ago.

See its rictus grin?

It was fun build. I had the body and chassis taken cared of 2 months ago but some work related conflict and my own laziness kinda prevented me from finishing the kit for good.






I went all out on this one. I wanted it to have a weathered look without banging it much because I'll be taking it in and out of the tabletop. It's pretty flimsy too so I had to reinforce a lot particularly on the cab.




What I love about Ork vehicles is that you can go all out on them; overload them with weapon bits, weather them like there's no tomorrow, stick more gubbins into them. It'll still look 'good' with all of those (In an Orky way I guess).



Of course it begs for a Gundam Reference. Being red and all.

I know what you'll gonna say: NEEDS MORE DAKKA!!!
So what's next? Keep watching!

3 comments:

Badbeef said...

jobs a gud un Raipo !!

one thing though.. err the armor plates for the truck need to be on the top of the lower sides.. unless that's what you wanted all along :)

sigh I have yet more stuff to paint as well :D

The Raipo said...

Yep, I wanted the plates to be on that position 'beef. I kinda like how it turned up to be a pick-up :D

Badbeef said...

ah gotcha.. though if that was the case then you shouldn't have attached them in the first place.. then save them up as bits for the next project :D.. still oks na yan. you're at least farther than I am :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...