High Grade 1/100 scale V2 Gundam finished.

It's been a while since I posted something related to gunpla so here something:

I've finished the HG (High Grade) 1/100 scale V2 I've been working on for about 4 weekends. This is by far the longest I've taken to finish a gunpla kit but it was worth it:








Haven't put up my WIP (Work in progress) pics for this oneas I posted them all in my deviantart page. This was a very challenging build. The fact that the kit is old (1993), it also had a lot of nuisances on its transformation sequence which involves a lot of part swapping.

For the overall look, I gave it a 'bruised and battered' look rather than an all-out weathered look. I did this to reflect the state of the kit at around the middle of the 2nd season of the anime, before it was upgraded.

I hated this kit once. But seeing it all painted like this turned my loathing for it around. Now I'm more inclined to build old kits such as these.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...