Entry Grade Review

There's still a lot of komiks to review here at my end, but I'm taking a break from those to give way to, wait for it.

Gunpla and other plamo reviews and how-to vids. Here's the first, or should I say, 'episode 0' of a show I'll be producing (sporadically) about the in and outs of mecha scale modeling. I've started off with a review of an Entry Grade 1/144 RX-78-2 Gundam which I bought cheap from a mall;



I'm planning to call this show 'Practical Plamo' (or Pura-Pura) but I'm still open for suggestions. What do you guys think?

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Feature this to our HobbyBox too! Of course, Rai's Garage will always feature this first. (^^)

The Raipo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...